A published author and spiritual counsellor, Ron has been involved in the health industry for the majority of his life. In his younger years he trained as a nurse and has worked in several hospitals around Tasmania, Australia. Ron has been strongly involved in supporting people with intellectual disability as well as physical disability and has managed Endevour Foundation Supported Housing Facilities in Queensland. Ron has also provided in-home support in Tasmania and Queensland for the Department of Health and Human Services.
Contact Ron Cruickshank:
In 2004 Ron experienced a shift in his awareness as a result of working with Hal & Sidra Stone’s Voice Dialogue DVD Series. This shift was life changing for Ron, leading to a unique way of seeing himself, and the world around him. Issues that Ron was struggling with began to resolve, the synchronicity of events in his life all seemed to start lining up and the ease of flow increased amazingly!
This led Ron to share this awareness out and pass it on to others. He embarked on study with the Australian Institute of Professional Counselling for a Diploma of Professional Counselling to formalize his qualifications and newly given skills in this area, and went on to complete three Advanced Study Majors in:
• Relationship Counselling & Conflict Resolution
• Child Development & Effective Parenting, and
• Abuse Counselling
Ron has further solidified his processes and skills through formal training with Pathways of Light Spiritual College and is certified as an Ordained Ministerial Counsellor. Throughout Ron’s journey he has found and experienced amazing things that will help you to bring about a shift in your awareness too!
• Expert Counselling and Consultation Skills to rapidly identify underlying and hidden causes of emotional unrest!
• Experiential Processes, readings, books, and visual works that help create new unconscious processes that bring joy to you and your life!
• Exercises, drawing, painting, guided writing and journal processes, all designed to enhance the journey, the experience, and lock in new change!
• Meditations and Visualizations that bring instant relief to stress and worry, providing deeper insight into your best and wisest solutions!
• Online e-Courses, Webinars and Seminars to help keep you motivated on the change that you want in your life and develop faster learning for a speedy and permanent change!
Ron Cruickshank Relationship Transformation Center is about helping you:
• Build your relationship connection level
• Increase enjoyment and fun together
• Attract more positive and constructive energy
• Grow your life skills and abilities
Ron has also trained as a counsellor with the Australian Counselling Academy, and Lifeline Tasmania.
He runs a Private Counselling Practice in Hobart at his Howrah Rooms and provides a Home Visit Service to Hobart’s surrounding suburbs, as well as the Derwent Valley in Tasmania. He also provides Online Counselling and consultation Services via Skype and a Telephone Counselling Service Internationally around the world!
Ron’s qualification list includes:
• Diploma of Professional Counselling through the Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors,
• Advanced Study Major in ‘Relationships Counselling and Conflict Resolution’
• Advanced Study Major in ‘Abuse, Sexual Abuse and Trauma Counselling’
• Advanced Study Major in ‘Child Development and Effective Parenting’
• Accredited Telephone Counsellor,
• Listed on the National Register for Counselling – ARCAP
• Professional Member of the International Institute for Complimentary Therapists
• Australian Area Manager and International Committee Member for Pathways of Light® Spiritual College at Daytona Beach in Florida.
• Ordained Ministerial Counsellor with Pathways of Light® Spiritual College
Ron is accredited to provide:
• Accessing Inner Wisdom Counselling
• Relationship Enhancement Counselling
• Healing Inner Child Group Programs
• Spiritual Awakening Group Programs
• Facilitated Correspondence Courses for Inner Awareness development and healing.
• Facilitated Correspondence Courses for Living a Spiritual Life
• A Course in Miracles Home Study Group Program
• Ron is registered as a Civil Marriage Celebrant in Australia, and provides wedding ceremonies and other ceremonies based on the principles and teachings of A Course in Miracles.
• Ron counsells with a gentle blend of Voice Dialogue Therapy, Gestalt Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, Creative Therapy, Transactional Analysis, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Person Centered Therapy.
Ron offers you:
• A safe, non judgmental, empathetic and understanding counselling relationship.
• Development of awareness of Self and Soul through the Voice Dialogue Therapy Process (Psychology of Selves) and helps make the process visual, experiential and easy to remember through Working with Toys.
• Assistance in your journey of healing from abuse, sexual abuse and other traumas.
• Help with the resolution of couples, family, child and relationship issues.
• Promoting awareness, understanding and coping strategies in relation to mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, bipolar and personality issues.
• Coaching and training with Conflict Resolution and problem solving – Conflict Solving Styles & Problem Solving Steps.
• Help and support with parenting issues and challenging children.
• Support with suicidal thoughts and self harm. You can talk to him and he listens!
Ron has certificates in Mental Health First Aid, Workplace II Senior First Aid, Accredited Suicide Intervention Trainer with C.O.R.E.S., and Equestrian Coach. He has coached children and adults for over 18 years and studied with the Equestrian Federation of Australia in Queensland.
Have you signed in for your complimentary gifts yet, and your copies of Relationship Transformation Online Mail? They are still free 😉
Ron Cruickshank O.M.C. Memberships and Awards:
National Award Winning Counsellor
Ron is a registered member of the International Institute of Alternative Therapists
Ron attends the monthly Professional Development Meetings of Counselling Tasmania Incorporated in order to keep up to date with trends and events within the counselling community throughout Australia and world wide.
Ron has received a National Award from the Australian Counselling Association Inc. for his Outstanding Contributions to ACA and or the Counselling Profession as a whole on the 8th November 2008.
Ron is the chairperson of the Counselling Tasmania Inc. This is his second posting to this position since his establishment of this incorporation in 2007, and he is also continuing to be on the board as Treasurer.
Rest assured that with Ron you are receiving a qualified, trained, experienced and professional service!